Equipment fleet renewal
In 2016, Refracon has significantly updated and supplemented the equipment park.
The following equipment was added to the portfolio:
1. Transport and mixing installation Estromat 850 – 2 items (with a capacity of up to 1,5 tons of refractory cement)
2. Concrete mixer Reed M 2200 – 2 items (with a capacity of up to 1,5 tons of refractory cement)
3. Concrete pump Schwing SP 500 (provides material feeding up to 70 m vertically)
4. Shotcrete – installation Aliva 237 – 1 item
5. Shotcrete – installation AC-1 Vario – 2 items
The use of this highly productive and technologically advanced equipment allows Refracon to meet the most demanding requirements of the customer. The availability of backup equipment ensures a continuous work process (without downtime for equipment repairs), which also affects the speed and ensures the minimum period of shutdown for repair.